Arsalyn Sim-Vote Results Spring 2018
The Arsalyn Program of Ludwick Family Foundation has partnered with USC CALIS to facilitate an online simulation election for the Spring 2018 California Primary Election.
This simulated voting experience included participants from over 20 high schools in the Southern California area who simulated voting on ballot propositions and for their preferred gubernatorial candidates. Below, we provide links to the preliminary results for each campus. We will review the online ballots to ensure that all votes are valid and present our final results on May 23, 2018. The final results will include the combined results for all schools.
We are very excited to have USC CALIS as a partner on this project and are grateful to the teachers from the participating schools.
If you wish to see the overall results of the SimVote, please click here.
If you wish to see the results of a particular participating campus, please click on the appropriate link below.
- Abraham Lincoln High School
- Alliance Judy Ivie Burton Tech High School
- California Academy of Math and Science
- Dorsey High School
- El Monte High School
- Foshay Learning Center
- Hawthorne High School
- Hawthorne Math and Science Academy
- King Drew Magnet High School
- Los Angeles Center for Enriched Studies
- Los Angeles River High School
- Manual Arts High School
- Marquez High School of Social Justice
- Northridge Academy High School
- Rosemead High School
- Roybal Learning Center
- San Gabriel High School
- School for the Visual Arts and Humanities
- Sierra Vista High School
- South El Monte High School
- William Workman High School